Welcome! Ahlan wasahlaan! Wilkommen! Selamat Datang! hwan yung hap ni da!

sALAm..I purposely create this blog to share my artwork and my computer graphic work with evrybdy. As a freelance architectural illustrator,I am honored to have a chance to introduce my specialty.I'm specialized in interior,architectural and landscaping rendering and animation services.There are more collection of my architectural rendering for EVERYONE to explore. If you are interested in my services, please contact me by email: muhidz@gmail.com or muhidz@yahoo.co.uk
'rEASOnAble fEES ASsuReD'


I feel free to recieve comments from you..tQ

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

PARTAL GARDEN_ALHAMBRA_GRANADA, sPAiN
















GRANADA, 07 JAN-The open portico of the torres de las damas (Tower of the Ladies) overlooking a small esplanade containing a reflective pool (a pool concept originated from early Islamic Landscape architecture) is called a partal in Arabic. In its day, the area was surrounded elegant houses and mansions of the the elite Moors. This area can be considered as a their private garden. Small, stepped terraces, well adapted to uneven lie of the land from veritable hangings of flower beds. From the huge mirador of the Tower of two Ladies, one can enjoy a beautiful scenery of the albaicin beyond the river Darro, the orchards of Generalife and pool in which the garden and the building facade is reflected. While being in the garden itself, one will enjoy the beautiful screened vista through the opened arches of the building.


The garden of partal and the Tower of the Two Ladies, Alhambra, Granada, Spain.

No comments: