Welcome! Ahlan wasahlaan! Wilkommen! Selamat Datang! hwan yung hap ni da!

sALAm..I purposely create this blog to share my artwork and my computer graphic work with evrybdy. As a freelance architectural illustrator,I am honored to have a chance to introduce my specialty.I'm specialized in interior,architectural and landscaping rendering and animation services.There are more collection of my architectural rendering for EVERYONE to explore. If you are interested in my services, please contact me by email: muhidz@gmail.com or muhidz@yahoo.co.uk
'rEASOnAble fEES ASsuReD'


I feel free to recieve comments from you..tQ

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hilton Ras al _khaimah......bila lmalam menjelma...for ZONE ARCHITECT.




Lightscape_give your landscape design a life in the hour of darkness...Thus, a landscape architect should never forget this aspect to combat the loss of design in the night time. With a lightscape concept, the bleakness and darkness of the landscape in the night are no longer a dread but an
exciting experience, an experience which is as changeable as the weather. A landscape architects can now add active lighting displays to their designs in the form of subtle colour chases and rolling scene changes, transforming any architectural images and its environment into a favorable night time attraction.

6 comments:

ArtiNALife said...

wow..cantiknye...ni semua guna sketchup ke?...ke software lain?

Warie Gemx said...

wow..seniorku yg mantop..nnt sinngah ajar 4th year yg tgh kusut..hahahha

Unknown said...

waaa dasat sggh penggunaan piranesi nie....huhu

Hazrin said...

dewa !

LEEN said...

first time view this page..rs kagum..cantik sgt..

cik chummie said...

muhidz...macamana nak buat effect lighting tu?guna software aper????