Welcome! Ahlan wasahlaan! Wilkommen! Selamat Datang! hwan yung hap ni da!

sALAm..I purposely create this blog to share my artwork and my computer graphic work with evrybdy. As a freelance architectural illustrator,I am honored to have a chance to introduce my specialty.I'm specialized in interior,architectural and landscaping rendering and animation services.There are more collection of my architectural rendering for EVERYONE to explore. If you are interested in my services, please contact me by email: muhidz@gmail.com or muhidz@yahoo.co.uk
'rEASOnAble fEES ASsuReD'


I feel free to recieve comments from you..tQ

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

THE GAP HOUSE, FRASER HILL FOR ALAMSCAPE CONSULTANT





Just before Gap gate (the entrance into the 8-km one-way road that connects to Fraser's Hill). From Kuala Kubu Baru, it is about 30 minutes drive to Gap through the scenic Kuala Kubu Baru-Gap Highway.


It is another choice for colonial-style hotel to stay. The major difference is that the Gap Resthouse is not exactly located on Fraser's Hill. It is set some altitude below the mountain top but the air was still cool and crisp when I was there.

Gap Resthouse is new being renovated for the best and so its surrounding. Thus, the consultant chose the English garden concept so as to complement the architectural style as well as the local environment. The exteriorlooks nice, adorned with traditional English home garden design along with flowering gardens, parterre and rose garden. The english garden concept is further enhanced with English-style garden structure such as pergola, arbor and garden bench.

This resthouse is a perennial favorite for antic car drivers, as well as ardent bikers, who gather here for a quick weekend getaway. It is also popular for bird watching and hiking in the many trails nearby.

At ground level, an old coffee house awaits you, serving anything from English traditional fares, to local food and some Western.

No comments: